What is the Canadian Experience Class Processing Time?
Have experience of working in Canada and now want to become a permanent resident? Then there is a program especially carved out for you. The Canadian Experience Class is a premium immigration program under which individuals of foreign nationality already working in Canada can apply for permanent resident visa. This is an invitation-only visa and is purely for those individuals who are already working in the Maple Country. So if you have experience of working in Canada apply for it today. To know all about the Canadian Experience Class Processing Time, fee, eligibility requirements, etc., visit your nearest visa consultant.
Experience Class Eligibility requirements
The eligibility requirements for visa under the Canadian Experience Class are as under:
- The candidate must be proficient in English and/ or French language.
- The individual applying for visa must possess at least 1 year experience in the chosen profession in the last 3 years preceding the date of application.
- The applicant must have worked as a full-time paid employee for at least 30 hours a week.
- The candidate must score at least 67 points in his profile evaluation.
- The individual must be wiling to reside in any part of the country except for the state of Quebec.
Visa Processing Time
It takes around 6-8 months of time for the immigration department to process experience class visas.
Canadian Experience Class Visa Fee
For the principal applicant, the Canadian Experience Class visa application fee is CAD 475. For all other accompanying members above 22 years of age the per person fee is CAD 550. For accompanying applicants who are unmarried and below 22 years of age, the fee is CAD 150.
Apply for Canadian Experience Class visa and become a permanent resident within 6-8 months.